The payment is encrypted and
transmitted securely with an SSL
Hue was once the Imperial capital and now listed as a World heritage site. Sitting on the Banks of the delightful Perfume River you will find amazing citadels, fabulous palaces and royal tombs. Many of the sites can be reached by river and this makes an excellent way to see the city.
Pick up at hotel (center) 8:00 – 8:15AM
• Dong Ba Market to see the daily life of local people.
• Dragon boat trip to Thien Mu pagoda – The oldest pagoda in Hue city.
• Imperial Citadel – The home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty – the Nguyen Dynasty.
• Hue Royal Antiques Museum – A collection of ornaments from the Nguyen dynasty.
• Lunch at local restaurant.
• Khai Dinh King’s Tomb – a blend of Western and Eastern architecture.
• Minh Mang King’s Tomb, one is impressed by the majesty and symmetry of the architectural constructions.
• Conical hat village
4:00 – 4:30 pm: Back to your hotel. Tour ends.
Install this Vietnam Senior Guiding Leaders and Private Tour Guides in Asia on your iPhone and then Add to Home Screen